MIRARTH HOLDINGS, Inc.
1. Basic Policy
The Company respects and complies with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and public order, and strives to handle and protect personal information appropriately.
2. Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal Information
The Company acquires personal information in a legitimate and appropriate manner, and announces, notifies or specifies the purpose of use. The Company will not handle personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the person concerned. In addition, when providing or disclosing personal information to a third party, the Company will do so in accordance with the procedures prescribed by laws and regulations.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purposes of use of personal information that the Company obtains are as follows:
Fulfillment of contracts, information, and provision of services related to each of the following businesses conducted by the Group (*):
- Real estate sales, brokerage, leasing, management, holding, management, consulting and appraisal
- Construction, civil engineering, landscaping, interior finishing subcontracting, design, supervision and construction
- Sales, sales agency, brokerage and import/export of building materials, furniture, household electrical products, indoor decorative products, cooling/heating air adjustment equipment, kitchen equipment, water supply/drainage equipment
- Excavation, construction and sale and purchase of mineral springs or sources and mediation
- Purchase and sale of memberships and golf memberships related to the use of hotels and ancillary sports facilities and their brokerage
- Sales of residential equipment such as water purifiers, active water purifiers, and micro-bubble generators
- Leasing, leasing agency, and rental businesses
- Renewable energy, power generation business by Others and its management and operation, supply and sales of electricity, and the planning, design, construction, sales, management and maintenance of power generation facilities and facilities related to these power generation businesses, leasing operations, rental operations and consulting services
- Electricity trading and brokerage, Others specified-scale electric power business
- Finance, Monetary receivables purchasing, installment receivables purchasing, and collection agency services
- Non-life insurance agency business, business related to the solicitation of life insurance, and insurance agency business based on the Automobile Non-Life Insurance Law
- Guarantee and outsourcing of housing loans to financial institutions
- Holding, management and trading of securities
- Holding and sale of trust beneficiary interests in real estate
- Purchase, sale, brokerage and management of equity interests in special purpose companies, special purpose companies (companies defined in the rules on terms, forms and preparation methods of financial statements, etc.) and real estate investment trusts
- Type II financial instruments business, investment advisory and agency business, and investment management business prescribed in the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Real Estate Specific Joint Projects Pursuant to the Real Estate Specific Joint Enterprise Law
- Planning, operation, management, and management of accommodation facilities such as restaurants, hotels, and inns; residential accommodation business based on the Residential Accommodation Business Act; residential accommodation management business; and residential accommodation brokerage business
- Travel and travel agencies
- Business under the Long-Term Care Insurance Act
- Sales of medical equipment, nursing care equipment, welfare equipment, health foods, and health equipment
- Research guidance on the management of health training facilities and their use.
- Planning, production, and research related to advertising and promotion
- Operations with respect to market research
- Planning, holding, and management of lectures, seminars, etc.
- Transportation agency business
- Security services
- Any and all businesses incidental or related to each of the preceding items.
- * The Group refers to the consolidated subsidiaries and affiliated companies of MIRARTH HOLDINGS, Inc. as stated in its annual securities report.
- Provision of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use set forth in 1.
- Sales and marketing activities, such as solicitations, advertisements, or questionnaire surveys, by in-person visits, mail, telephone, e-mail, or other communication methods to achieve the contract fulfillment and provision of information and services in relation to 1.
- Analysis of customer trends or research and analysis of product development, etc. with respect to each business in 1.
- Information and service provision and advertising will be discontinued upon request from the individual.
- Fulfillment of contracts, information, and provision of services related to each of the following businesses conducted by the Group (*):
4. Joint Use of Personal Data
In the following cases, personal data retained by the Company will be provided to joint users (*), including the Group, in writing, by mail, telephone, internet, e-mail, advertising media or other communication methods with respect to the required items such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, family structure, place of employment, and annual income. In addition to the purposes of use of personal information described in 3 above, personal information will be used for business, sales activities, customer trend analysis or survey analysis conducted by the joint users.
Specified personal information received from business partners will not be provided or disclosed to third parties, including the Group and joint users, except for the following cases:
- When a customer gives their consent.
- When provision is required by laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person concerned.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either of them to execute clerical work prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent from the person concerned is likely to impede the performance of such clerical work.
- When personal information is provided or disclosed to joint users including the Group to the extent necessary to achieve [3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information].
- * Joint users refer to companies designated to sell options, construction companies, management companies, moving companies, and other service providers when customers purchase or build houses; construction companies and design companies for the construction of condominiums and buildings; and other related parties who are necessary for the provision of services under the contracts by and between the Company/Group and customers (including the anticipated contracts).
- In the following cases, personal data retained by the Company will be provided to joint users (*), including the Group, in writing, by mail, telephone, internet, e-mail, advertising media or other communication methods with respect to the required items such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, family structure, place of employment, and annual income. In addition to the purposes of use of personal information described in 3 above, personal information will be used for business, sales activities, customer trend analysis or survey analysis conducted by the joint users.
- Name, address, and representative of the company responsible for the management of personal data
MIRARTH HOLDINGS, Inc.
Tekko Building 16F, 1-8-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Kazuichi Shimada, Representative Director
5. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
Personal data retained by the Company may be provided to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
In the event of provision, required items including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, family structure, place of employment, annual income will be provided to third parties in writing, by mail, telephone, internet, e-mail, advertising media or other communication methods.
Upon request from the person concerned, the provision of personal information will be suspended.
(Examples of third parties to be provided with personal information)
The Group, financial institutions, judicial scriveners, moving companies, utility companies, sales agents, Real Estate Information Network Systems, real estate brokers, etc.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties Located Overseas
Except as otherwise required by laws and regulations, the Company will not provide personal data in its possession to third parties located overseas (meaning countries or regions outside of Japan) without obtaining the prior consent of the person concerned.
7. Safety Control Measures for Personal Information
The Company manages personal information in its possession appropriately and carefully, and takes necessary and appropriate safety control measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leakage and other unauthorized handling of personal information.
8. Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
The Company may outsource the handling of personal information in its possession to outside contractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In such cases, the Company will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the contractor in accordance with laws and regulations.
9. Procedures for Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
When the person concerned requests the Company to disclose, correct, suspend use of and disclose records of provision to third parties of personal information retained by the Company, the Company will handle these requests in accordance with laws and regulations and procedures separately prescribed by the Company after confirming the identity of the person concerned. Fees and postage incurred for disclosure requests and other procedures will be chargeable.
10. Inquiries about Personal Information
For questions and inquiries regarding the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact the following:
Tekko Building 16F, 1-8-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
MIRARTH HOLDINGS, Inc. Group General Affairs Department
TEL: +81-3-6551-2106 FAX: +81-3-6551-2109
(Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Monday to Friday)
11. Access Logs and Cookies
When you access the Company’s web pages, the date and time of your access, your domain name, IP address, browser type, operating system, and other information will be recorded and stored on the Company’s server in the form of an access log. The Company may also send cookies to your computer. The Company will use the results of analyzing access logs and cookies for the following purposes:
- Display advertisements and provide services related to new products and services according to tastes and preferences.
- Individually customize the information displayed on the Company’s website for each customer.
- Improve the user-friendliness of the Company’s website through statistical analysis of usage history and other information, input assistance and others.
- Manage servers, including security status monitoring.
Access logs will be deleted after a certain period of strict management in accordance with the Company’s regulations.
12. Links to Other Websites
The Company has no control over the content of websites operated by third parties other than the Company that are linked to/from the Company's website (hereinafter referred to as the "Linked Websites"). The Company is not responsible for the content of Linked Websites or any damages resulting from the use of Linked Websites.
13. Revision of This Policy
This policy will be reviewed and revised as necessary to meet legal requirements and further improve the protection of personal information.
October 1, 2022